Acceptable Use Policy
Last Updated: 08/18/2023
This TNT Connects LLC Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") applies to your use of any the Services by TNT Connects LLC (also referred to herein as “us”, or “we”). This AUP is designed to ensure compliance with the laws and regulations that apply to the Services and protect the interests of our customers and their customers, as well as our goodwill and reputation. By using any of the Services, you are agreeing to the terms of this AUP. The examples described in this AUP are not exhaustive and may change from time to time. If a term is capitalized in this AUP but not defined, it has the meaning given to it in our Terms of Service.
We will enforce and ensure compliance with this AUP, as determined in our sole discretion, by using methods we consider to be appropriate. We may also suspend or terminate your use of any of the Services pursuant to our Terms of Service for non-compliance of this AUP.
1. Restrictions on Use. You agree to comply with the following in connection with your use of the Services:
1. You may not access or use the Services in a way that uses technology or other means to access, index, re-render, frame, mirror, truncate, add to, inject, filter or link to the Services that is not authorized by us (including by removing, disabling, bypassing, or circumventing any content protection or access control mechanisms intended to prevent the unauthorized use, download, linking, framing, reproduction, access to, or distribution of the Services).
2. You shall not use the Services for timesharing or service-bureau purposes or otherwise for the benefit of a third party (except as expressly permitted by our partner programs).
3. Unless you are an authorized reseller of the Services, you may not display, copy, reproduce, or distribute any software embedded in the Services, any component thereof, any documentation provided in connection with the Services, or any content, including but not limited to newsletters distributed to you by us in connection with the Services.
4. You may not use any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, crawl, index, spider, offline reader, click spam, macro programs, internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology that does the same things, to use, access, copy, index, acquire information, generate impressions or clicks, input information, store information, search, generate searches, monitor any portion of the Services for any unauthorized purpose, or overwhelm or attempt to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on the Services that consume extraordinary resources.
5. You may not use the Services in a way that damages, disables, overburdens, impairs, or gains unauthorized access to the Services, including our servers, computer network, or user accounts.
6. You may not use the Services in a way that removes, modifies, disables, blocks, obscures or otherwise impairs any advertising in connection with the Services.
7. You may not copy, display, distribute, download, license, modify, publish, re-post, reproduce, reuse, sell, transmit, or otherwise use the content of the Services for public or commercial purposes without our express written permission.
8. You shall not interfere with or disrupt the Services or any related or networks connected to the Services.
9. You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from enjoying and using the Services.
10. You shall not repeatedly upload and remove unique email addresses, materially misrepresent the number of contacts you initially intend to include in your account upon signing up for the Services, or otherwise try to manipulate data in an attempt to circumvent our Fees or other billing procedures.
11. You shall not send content created in the Services through another service without our prior written approval.
12. You shall not set up multiple accounts for any individual or organization in order to send substantially similar content unless you are part of a franchise.
13. You may only use our templates, any images we provide, or any other features or functionality of the Services with the Services themselves (e.g., you may not take an image or template and use it on materials you create without using the Services). This restriction also applies to customized templates prepared by us, including our consulting or marketing management and professional services group.
14. You shall not use documents or images hosted by us on servers controlled by us for any purpose whatsoever other than in connection with the Services. If you own the document or image, you can use it outside of the Services provided it is not hosted by us.
15. You shall not include any incentives (e.g., coupons, discounts or awards) in any messages you send by means of the Services that encourage a recipient to forward the message to another recipient, other than as expressly encouraged and permitted within the applicable Service.
16. You shall not use the Services to send SMS, multimedia messaging, or other text messages or push notifications using a feature of the Services not designed for that purpose and that violate the Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991 (TCPA) or any other applicable telemarketing or telephone consumer protection law or regulation.
17. You shall not market to third party voter registration lists or party lists obtained in which the specific candidate did not collect explicit consent;
18. You shall not use any image we make available in connection with our Services in a way that places any person depicted in the image in a way that a reasonable person would find offensive, including the use of images (i) in pornography or sexual products; (ii) in ads for tobacco products in a manner that suggests any such person is a user of tobacco products; (iii) in connection with political endorsements in a manner that suggests any such person is a supporter of a particular politician; (iv) in advertisements and/or promotional materials for pharmaceutical, healthcare, herbal or medical products if such the use implies that the depicted person suffers from a physical or mental infirmity, ailment or condition; or (v) in any manner that is libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, or harassing;
19. You shall not use any image we make available in connection with our Services or services as a trademark, service mark, or logo; or
20. You shall not provide content or communicate with subscribers for the primary purpose of affiliate marketing, including but not limited to communications where there is no direct relationship with the product other than affiliate commissions, communications that contain multiple disparate affiliate links, or communications sent for the primary purpose of affiliate commissions. This prohibition would not apply to communications that include occasional affiliate links or links to products that are related to the business establishing the TNT Connects LLC account.
21. You may not use the Services to send emails of a personal nature.
22. In addition, we reserve the right to prohibit the use of the Services by any person or company in our sole discretion.
2. Prohibited Content. Our Services may not be used by any person or organization that creates, displays, markets, sends, or sells (as applicable) content that:
1. Exploits children under eighteen (18) years of age, including child sexual abuse material (CSAM) or content that is harmful to minors (CSAM will be suspended immediately without notice and reported to law enforcement and/or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children);
2. Includes any personally identifying information or private information about anyone without his or her consent, including children under eighteen (18) years of age without their parents' consent;
3. Promotes, encourages, or facilitates hate speech, violence, discrimination based on race, color, sexual orientation, marital status, gender or identity expression, parental status, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship and/or any other characteristic protected by law;
4. Is grossly offensive, including blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity or that is obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
5. Is libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, or harassing activity;
6. Advocates, promotes or otherwise encourages criminal activity or violence against any governments, organizations, groups or individuals or that provides instruction, information or assistance in causing or carrying out such criminal activity or violence;
7. Introduces viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware or other harmful code;
8. Is materially false, inaccurate, or misleading in a way that could deceive or confuse others about important events, topics, or circumstances;
9. Impersonates others or falsely states or misrepresents their affiliation with any person, group or entity (including by “spoofing,” “phishing,” manipulating headers or other identifiers) including falsely implying that they are affiliated with or endorsed by us or any other third party, or access the Services via another user’s account without their permission;
10. Infringes, misappropriates or otherwise violates the intellectual property rights of others, including authors, artists, or photographers;
11. Sells or promotes any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received;
12. Provides, sells or offers to sell any of the following products or content (or services related to the same):
(i) Pornography or illicitly pornographic sexual products, including but not limited to adult magazines, video and software, escort services, dating services, or adult "swinger" promotions; provided, however, the foregoing prohibition shall not apply to established retail home-based party businesses;
(ii) Illegal drugs and contraband that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received;
(iii) Illegal goods, pirated software or media; or
(iv) Instructions on how to assemble or otherwise make bombs, grenades or other weapons.
13. Disparages us, our partners, vendors, or affiliates; or
14. Authorizes, permits, enables, induces or encourages any third party to do any of the above.
3. Prohibited products or services. Some industries have higher than average abuse complaints (including spam), which can directly impact our ability to provide our Services to our customers. Some examples of these industries may include:
1. Online and direct pharmaceutical sales, including but not limited to health and sexual well-being products, prescription and counterfeit drugs;
2. High-risk financial services (including payday loans, short-term high-interest loans, student loans, third-party auto or mortgage loans, debt collection and forgiveness, credit repair, and debt relief offerings)
3. Data or list brokers, list rental services, or similar industries;
4. Promotion of stocks or stock message boards;
5. Work-at-home offers promoting "get rich quick," "build your wealth" and "financial independence;"
6. Pyramid schemes or multi-level channel, network and/or referral marketing (MLM) businesses used for prospecting or recruiting;
7. DJ/nightclub, event/club promotions/party lists;
8. Odds making and betting/gambling services, including but not limited online poker, casino games, college and pro sporting events ; or
9. Cryptocurrency, including any form of digital currency.
4. Trademark Use
Unless you have our prior written permission, you may not use any of our name, logo, tagline or other mark or Services, or any identifier or tag generated by our Services, including without limitation: (a) as a hypertext link to any website or other location that is not part of our Services; or (b) to imply identification with us as an employee, contractor, agent or other similar representative capacity. You also agree not to remove or alter any of these items as we may have provided or enabled.
5. Reporting Suspected Violations
We encourage users of the Services and recipients of content sent through the Services to report suspected violations of this AUP to us by forwarding a copy of the received email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate these reports and respond in the way we consider appropriate.
6. General Terms
In the event that you engage in any of the activities listed above, we reserve the right to terminate your access to or use of the Services, disable your account or access to the Services, and remove all or a portion of your content, in each case at any time, with or without notice and without refund. You acknowledge we may disclose information regarding your use of any of our Services to satisfy any law, regulation, government request, court order, subpoena or other legal process. We may, in our sole discretion, also report your activity to the applicable legal authorities or third parties for abuse or fraud prevention. If we make this type of required disclosure we will notify you, unless we are required to keep the disclosure confidential.
We may update and change any part or all of this AUP. If we update or change this AUP, the updated AUP will be posted at https://www.tntconnectsus.com/acceptable-use-policy and any such updates will be effective upon posting. When we update this AUP, the "Last Modified" date above will be updated to reflect the date of the most recent version. Your continued use of the Services constitutes your acceptance of the modified AUP. We encourage you to review this AUP periodically.